Thursday, July 31, 2014

A Little Revamp Job

I've been busy readying my store for the upcoming TPT back to school sale!

As a new seller I really have no clue as to what I am doing and am so thankful to Michelle Kabdi over at A New Day Of Learning for introducing me to the super helpful TPT Seller Collaborative page where I am learning all the tricks of the trade!

The first thing I did was make a banner to announce to all that visit my store that Learning With Littles is taking part in the back to school sale.


Now I'm busy revamping my cover photos so that my products are more eye catching to the buyers on TPT.  Here's a few samples of what I've done and am still working on...







And you may recall these next two items from my "Hoot Of A Sale" post, only then I didn't have cute covers for them.






This and more coming your way for TPT's big BACK TO SCHOOL SALE going on Monday, August 4th - 5th!

Don't miss it!

Also, a couple of questions please...

1) Do you like my new cover photos?

2)What could I do differently to grab buyers' attention?



1 comment: