Monday, July 28, 2014

Starting Off The Year With A Roar!

My kiddos and I are going to be starting off the year with a dinosaur science unit!

I am really excited about this because dinosaurs are hugely interesting to me and my kids.  And it just so happens that the Science Museum of Minnesota is featuring a special exhibit on dinosaurs and we are going to start our year off with a field trip to see the bones and fossils in this great exhibit!


I think I'm just as excited as my kiddos are!!!

I'm also excited about this packet I put together to go along with our dinosaur unit...especially the little journal that is included in it! Each of my kids will get their own journal and become paleontologists for the six weeks that we are studying dinosaurs!  It's going to be a ROARING good time!




No comments:

Post a Comment